...EIGHTIES PINAS...

...EIGHTIES PINAS...
GIMIK Month for 80's Warpback
Bagets is to the 80's as GIMIK is to the 90's.. As ABS-CBN granted the wish of many, let us relive the 90's thru one of the best barkadas during that era--Gimik!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gimik!

Hay! It's been quite a while when I last wrote in this blog. I have to make up for it and so I did. It has been several months already when I declared Gimik Month for 80's Warpback and here it is!

Watch some episodes of Gimik and relive the 90's and your teenage years! Thanks to TFCrock and daomingcai for uploading them online.

Enjoy!

(links are on the left side of this page!)

Ping your blog

1 comment:

Beyee Caballes said...

Hi 80's :-)

I was 80's trippin' that time when I chanced upon your blog and I was super happy reading ur blog hehehe... thnx so much for putting such.

Thanks for the comment and dropping by my blog.

You take care, too :-)