...EIGHTIES PINAS...

...EIGHTIES PINAS...
GIMIK Month for 80's Warpback
Bagets is to the 80's as GIMIK is to the 90's.. As ABS-CBN granted the wish of many, let us relive the 90's thru one of the best barkadas during that era--Gimik!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Long time, no write! ...at least hindi no read, no write! joke!

Hay, it's been a while since I last posted a piece of my mind on this blog.  I miss it though.  A lot of things happened and thinking about those things amazes me.  I went through almost dying to now doing better and trying to live life (again) to the best of my abilities.   80's Pinas.. 80's nostalgic... nostalgia kicks in nanaman! ;)

First and foremost, I would like to thank ALL OF YOU who cared enough to read and graciously leave a comment on my posts.  It was heartwarming to hear from you that you appreciate my thoughts and memories of the past, that it somehow brings back your good memories as well, and that it entertained you somehow.  I decided to make this blog (and forgive me for lots of grammatical errors, misspellings and shallow topics) to serve as my outlet, and hopefully also for those who wish to relive the beautiful years (80's and so on) that we used to enjoy before.  THANK YOU for sharing with my sentiments as well.

I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME OTHERS WHO WISH TO WRITE OR CONTRIBUTE IN MY BLOG AS WELL.  It would be more than a privilege and honor to read some of your thoughts, too.  Please feel free to contact me thru this blog.  I am so excited to hear from you! ;)

And with all these, I am now getting the 80's fever back in my nerves.  Yes, that means I would allot a big portion of my time to blogging again.  I know I am not a famous blogger or some sort but allow me to say that I do enjoy it a lot.  Blogging is my time machine, it can bring me anywhere and in any time I want.

Rest assure that in the days to come you'll see me posting again.  AS FOR MAKING MY BLOG MOBILE FRIENDLY, I'm working on it! ;)  Not that I am making an excuse but my knowledge in technology is not yet that wide but because I am assured that there are some readers who even patronize me via their mobile phones, I will try my best to make my blog and posts more accessible to you! :D

Hope you enjoy my blog and my posts in the days to come! :)))))

Ping your blog

No comments: